Thursday, October 28, 2021

Punish my 19yo Ass


Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

Special treat today, dear members! We've taken our most popular scene ever and completely re-edited and remastered it to create a 20% longer super cut! In this scene, Dr. Mercies and Anastasia did a little roleplay, pretending to cross paths outside. Bratty Anastasia needed a very hard punishment, with brutal assfucking and harsh, soapy face fucking, so that's what she got... in the Assylum bathroom. There's plenty of painal, ass to mouth, deep ass eating, and face slapping too. Enjoy.
Ebony shemale stepmom rimmed and fucked hard as per the punishment for cumming fast by his white Daddy. FUCKING HIM FROM THE SIDE, SHEMALE PUT ALL HER COCK INSIDE OF A 19YO TWINK ASS AND FUCKING HIM RAW. Submissive did not obey me and as punishment I stuck my hand in his ass and her asking to hit harder... Submissive did not obey me and as punishment he made me suckle and feel his roll tear my ass and punished me the way I love. Nathalia Fontes is dominated by Eduardo Lima and punished me! the way I love.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps
Audio: 121kbps





File size: 3.5 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Nice Girls Come To Swallow Cum

Video language: English Welcome to Amateur Allure! Our mission statement is simple and states it all: "Where Nice Girls Come To...